Are you interested in hosting an information table? If you are a Pagan group, we would love to have you join us and we will offer you a space for free.
In order to be considered, you needs to meet the following criteria:
1. You must identify as a Pagan group or organization.
2. You must agree to abide by the Guidelines and Policies listed here: http://www.kcppd.com/home/policies-and-guidelines/
3. The information provided must be for the benefit of the Pagan community and be compatible with the KCPPD mission and values.
4. Nothing can be sold or donations accepted. The information provided at the booth must not promote the sale of goods or services for profit. Non-profit organization can promote services or goods that has a fee or cost, but must not sell or collect donations at this event. For-profit businesses cannot promote services or goods even if they are not selling the service or goods during the event.
5. You must host your area for the entire event. We would gladly accept your brochures and other handouts at the Information table if you do not want to manage an information table.
6. We will provide the space where you can place a card table (max 4 foot width) but you must provide everything else to include table and chairs. If you need larger space, please coordinate as there is limited space under the shelter.
If you are interested, please contact us using the below form: